Attorney Powers has both the legal and medical knowledge to help you with your case. As an ER nurse who also worked as a post-open heart surgery intensive care nurse for eight years, attorney Powers understands not just the law, but how to evaluate your medical records and understand the medical side of your case.
To better deliver legal services that protect your rights and meet your needs, we try to maintain a personalized law practice. Our team will work with you one on one to get to know you and the specifics of your case to help you decide what to do next. We deliberately manage our workload to maintain a level of individually tailored legal representation for each of our firm’s clients.
This approach serves as the foundation of our firm’s success. We know we have served our clients well when they refer their friends and family to our care and when they come to see us if they need help again.
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Honors: cum laude
- Lander University School of Nursing
- B.S.N. cum laude
- Major: Nursing
- Registered Nurse, South Carolina
- Injured Workers Advocate, Member
- South Carolina Association For Justice, Member
- National Organization Of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Member
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Education Association, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Section Of The South Carolina Bar Association, Board Member
- Accredited Representative Before The Veterans Administration